A lot of water has flowed from the time when at the beginning of 2020 most modern investors only discovered bitcoin and got acquainted with the world of cryptocurrencies. But it’s never too late to learn new things and move forward. In this article, we have collected the most useful and important sites and resources, without which it is impossible to imagine the modern world of digital assets. Links to browsers, general indicators of the cryptocurrency sector, statistics, reviews and ratings, and bitmex trading signals– all this is collected in one place. Check out and take on the arsenal of the essentials.
General characteristics of cryptocurrencies: official sites for viewing rates, capitalization, markets for trade:
A convenient and popular resource for tracking virtual coin rates is Coins.live. The functionality is not limited to cryptocurrency prices alone: you can save tokens to bookmarks, keep an investor’s portfolio, analyze news from the aggregator on the largest online news publications.
Coins.live: cryptocurrency tracker
CoinTracker’s primary goal is to collect all your transactions and commissions in one place. The site automatically pulls data from wallets and online accounts. Among other things, it is possible to track cryptocurrency rates in real-time.
CoinTracker: cryptocurrency rate
The official Coin360 website offers you a glimpse into the cryptocurrency sector from a slightly different angle. The list of virtual currency is presented non-standard, in the form of a heat map, and encryption protocols group tokens.
If you are interested in where and in what quantities cryptocurrency speculation is taking place, how often a particular token is mentioned in social networks, as well as the turnover of a single exchange, you should go straight to Coinmarketcap. The most famous resource in our time, which is included in the ranking of the top 300 sites of the modern web network.
Coinmarketcap: cryptocurrency rate
Of course, do not forget that ProfitGid does not stand still: a page with cryptocurrency rates, where at any time you can find the right one in the search, or instantly convert the cost into a fiat equivalent:
Official cryptocurrency trading websites: reviews, tips and more
If you are sure that cryptocurrency is worth the investment, you need to know where it is profitable to buy a coin and how to implement it. Below are the most famous platforms for buying, selling and exchanging cryptocurrency.
- Binance: The largest exchange by capital turnover per day. Known for its cryptocurrency (BNB) and moderate commissions. The most significant volume of trading is conducted with cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Tron, Ethereum and Binance Coin;
- Kraken: 8th place in terms of the trading volume. Most of all, they buy bitcoin, ether and ripple. More details – review and reviews on the Kraken exchange.
- Poloniex: It occupies the 15th line in terms of turnover per day. It has been operating since 2014 and offers more than 100 trading pairs. A detailed review can be found here: Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange ;
- Localbitcoins: P2P cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform. Gaining momentum, crowding out decentralized sites. Turnover per day is small, but it accepts any fiat. It features a convenient desktop version.
In this case, you will have to make an independent check. The following are the key points that you should pay attention to when choosing a cryptocurrency exchange.
Reputation and reviews
Like it or not, the exchange must be famous. To check how it functions, to learn about its intricacies in depositing and withdrawing capital, commissions, and verification, you need to follow a few simple steps.
- Register on the exchange, test the technical support, pass verification if necessary in advance.
- Always look for reviews on forums like BitcoinTalk and Reddit. From the comments, you can find out what problems arise and how they are solved on the platform.